Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The dish towel

This is what I mentioned before about her walking around with the dish towel on her head. She thinks it's so fun to do laps around the downstairs. She has a course; down the hall, in the living room, around the couch, through the dining room, and to the kitchen. Every time it falls off she will bring me the towel to put back on her head. She keeps us entertained for sure! Or are Mike and I the only ones that are cracking up?

5 comments:

Megan Gery

nope, you're not the only ones.. that's funny. i wonder what gave her the dish towel idea?

Teah

Drew and I are cracking up too. Maybe she is just longing for the day when she has long hair.

tiny

What a goof!

KLC

I love how she kind of waved you off, or was she pushing her 'hair' behind her shoulder, when she first stands up. ( :

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie

Marian,
I miss your laugh. She is so cute. I love the dish towel. That is an awesome toy. Does she like to use your clean towel that you just hung on the stove because that is Sydney's favorite.