Did a whole year really just pass? I'm not used to the way that time passes so quickly being a mother.
Ellie had 2 birthday parties with both sides of the family in CA and NV
Where's the birthday girl?
peek-a-boo !
It got everywhere... flung on walls, floor, people, in her eyelashes, up the nose - you get the idea. She had fun and actually ate some of it too!
Letting mom have a taste too!
Telling everyone that she's one!

Ellie scoots along on her horse and presses the button to make the music play so she can dance. This girl LOVES to get her groove on!
She loves to dance to this elephant when it sings "You are my Sunshine." Thanks Grandma Cahoon and Sheri!
10 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Ellie! Wow it's crazy how time flies, isn't it? I think it's hilarious how much she loved her cake-how cute! The picture of her holding up one finger is great!
Already one! That is fantastic! She is so cute and looks like the cake eating was a blast!
looks like she really enjoyed that cake - it must have been really yummy! :) Happy Birthday, Ellie!
WOW! A whole year old. She looks darling and she sure got some fun things for her birthday! That cake picture is the funniest I've ever seen. How cute!!! On Mia's birthday I totally forgot to even give her cake. We had it at a park and it was really hot so we gave her popsicles instead. I even stayed up the night before making her a darling lady-bug cake for her party. Whoops, oh well. Claire will get some cake...maybe I'll remember this go-round. Happy Birthday sweet Ellie. "Aunt" Ange loves you!!!
What a cute little birthday girl! Great pictures mama!
Happy Birthday Ellie! Looks like she had a blast getting into that cake! lol! I bet that was a fun one to clean up! Can't wait for Sadie to get into hers! Time is flying so fast! Before we know it they'll be teenagers! Agh! =) Way cute pics!
WOW, she looks like she had so much fun. Happy B-day Ellie!
Happy New Year too.
So cute! Sorry about the peek-a-boo mishap...I just couldn't help it! She looks older already. Miss you guys!
haha, I love the second picture. Fun! Happy Birthday Ellie!
HA! Best first birthday pictures EVER. She's adorable, especially covered in cake.
Post a Comment