A few months ago one of my toes was injured in a tragic stubbing. It really is becoming a problem keeping these toes out of trouble. I can think of 3 or 4 times that I have lost a toenail in the past 4 years. And it was the same toenail too! Well, the odds weren't in our favor, and sure enough the toe nail fell off. BUT instead of having a bum toenail for 3 months while it grows out, you can see these beauties (yes, I said beauties...refering to my feet. THIS helps me remember and to be thankful for my feet now). So, I dare you to tell me which toenail I lost... winner will get mailed a surprise. (if you want a hint as to what the prize might be, click here). Good luck!
By the way, I went for a pedicure and paid $5 for the nice lady to brush the filling over my growing nail and the skin where my nail should be (is that what it's called? Nail filling? You know when you get tips on your fingernails, and they fill in the rest of the nail? That stuff). Totally worth it, and I recommend it to anyone with a bum nail.
I Do Now
4 days ago

15 comments:
If I remember right the toenail I received in the mail was one of your baby toes, but maybe it wasn't!? The whole experience traumatized me that I just can't remember. Your little girl is sure cute!!
It's pretty bad that I have to ask (like I've sent so many nails in the mail) but who are you anonymous?
Ouch! That really hurts you don't remember who I am. All I can say to this day I still have your toenail AND I plan on returning it to you in person!! Some people use to call me Sharon, but my real name is Shannon
Of course I remember you, my long lost friend! Shmee, Shmarah, Nic and I are all wondering what happened to you! Sarah even asked your bro on facebook about you. Where are you living now? What are you doing? Send me your email address.
p.s. it wasn't one of my baby toenails and WHY do you still have it?
My guess is baby toe on your right foot. You can keep the suprise. :) How did you escape the Webb baby toes?
ok, my guess is your big toe on the right foot... it seemed a bit shorter... but then again... maybe it was your pointer toe on the righ side. Hard to study the picture.. ha ha ha... :) cute pedicure!
K, I definitely remember it was your big toe, but I can only guess that it's your right one. And I still laugh so hard at the memory of you mailing it to Shannon-what good times!!! Hey, you totally have to let me know where Shannon is if she finally tells you. I miss that girl and would love to see her again!!
My email address is bittos14@yahoo.com
i can't tell, but i'm with liz.... why do you have normal looking little toes? no fair!
hahahah "little" Megan and Liz.. hmm! HA
Okay... I'm not guessing, I don't want ANOTHER surprise, I don't want nightmares, and you are sick...!! I can't believe Shannon still has it- is she joking!? I threw that thing right back at you once i knew what is was.
ps. your toenails are still shaped like this... (hold both hands straight out and a lil' slanted upward... you know ;) )
GROSS!!!!!!!
LEFT BIG TOE?
Yes..Totally the left biggie. Send Aunt Holly the surprise. I've already had the delight too.
That's a cute picture of Mike and Ridge! They look a lot a like there :)
Post a Comment