Now that our family is growing we wanted to create this blog to share the joys of our family and the exciting events.
Please ignore my voice, and enjoy the cute steps.
She is such a cutie, Mar! It is SUCH an exciting time when they reach these milestones. Yes, indeed, now the real fun begins!! :)
I'd love to do the card thing. When is the next time you meet? What is the theme? 10 or 12 different designs? You can email me the details:andrea@daffodilsanddaisies.com
SOOO cute! I love that you share these video clips. It makes me feel more connected to Ellie since we live so far away. She is starting to look a little more like Mike too! I love it! :)
WOW! I can't believe she's walking so soon. My girls were so SLOW at 14 months...and it was kinda nice. Knock her down! Don't do it Ellie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is such a cutie, Mar! It is SUCH an exciting time when they reach these milestones. Yes, indeed, now the real fun begins!! :)
I'd love to do the card thing. When is the next time you meet? What is the theme? 10 or 12 different designs? You can email me the details:
andrea@daffodilsanddaisies.com
SOOO cute! I love that you share these video clips. It makes me feel more connected to Ellie since we live so far away. She is starting to look a little more like Mike too! I love it! :)
WOW! I can't believe she's walking so soon. My girls were so SLOW at 14 months...and it was kinda nice. Knock her down! Don't do it Ellie!
Post a Comment