Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Toothy grin


She is 10 months and has 6 teeth!

6 comments:

Andrea

She is so cute!

You are so funny that you think I even know what goes on in that garden! I can't even be counted on to go clip some herbs from the pots for dinner. That's Greg's deal. But I'm pretty sure we didn't hand pollinate anything. For the longest time nothing grew on that bell pepper plant and we thought it might just be something pretty. The garden is looking sad right now. Everything needs to be pulled for the next plantings.

Suzanne

She is getting soooo big! I can't believe she is already ten months old! Where does the time go! Come visit!!!!

Lindsey Jaye Parry

LOOK AT ALL THOSE TEETH!

I just felt Layla first two on the bottom yesterday. I was kinda sad. She will be a little less baby now.

I can't believe all of Ellie's though.

Amber and David

Wow! She has a mouthful! =) Sadie will be 10 months old on the 17th and she barely cut her first tooth on Tuesday!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie

Sydney didn't even get her first tooth until she was nine months. She is 18 months now and just got her 4th molar. It is crazy how different every baby develops. She is beautiful!

Megan Gery

yay! so cute! she looks like the cute version of a jack-o-lantern. :)