Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall is here

Vegas is a little slow getting to this season, but it is finally feeling cool enough to wear pants and to close the windows at night. And I am a little slow at posting pictures. Here's some cute Fall ones.



My mom came to visit - yeah for moms!!

Ellie has a graham cracker in one hand and a piece of straw in the other - of course she goes for the straw.

My mom and I carved pumpkins togetherShe took a late nap, so right when she woke up we got her in her lion costume and left for the trunk-or-treat.

She sat still while I drew on her nose, but I think she was still a little cranky from her nap. She kept her hood on the whole night! I was surprised.
Ellie's cousin Drew was a lion too. Too cute!!
I was a black cat (with a wig. ya know, to make it more fun). Ellie kept touching my painted on wiskers and hair.

8 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry

Though I don't understand why you wore the wig, I love that thing. I want it back.

Ellie is an adorable lion.

Sarah

E looks like such a sweet lion--K hated that hood!

Julie Barnes

I love halloween! HOW CUTE!

H Webb

Ellie is so adorable in all of the pixs but I love the pixs of her as TIGER, so precious.

Marian you are a cute black cat (giggling!) Ellie is so cute with you

Have ya seen my blog I blogged alot this month you might not want to miss it scroll down OCT 14th ...

H Webb

Ellie is so adorable in all of the pixs but I love the pixs of her as TIGER, so precious.

Marian you are a cute black cat (giggling!) Ellie is so cute with you

Have ya seen my blog I blogged alot this month you might not want to miss it scroll down OCT 14th ...

H Webb

Weird why two got posted

Lewis Family

Too cute! I love the lion costume, and I love the pictures in the pumpkins!!

Connie and Gary

Ellie, I miss you!! I had a wonderful time visiting you in LV. Marian please take a movie of her pushing the swivel chair around... mine didn't come out. She had such dedication to pushing it, so determined.
Thanks for sharing your lives and good food with me for a week.
Much love,
Grandma Webb