Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ellie's 9 month portraits




Of course things didn't go right again and we had to wait for about 1 1/2 hours to get our picture taken (long story) so Ellie wasn't in the smiling mood again... she's still pretty darn cute though.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie Barnes

Wow! How precious! You have a great looking family!

Anonymous

She is soo adorable. I love your pictures.. Hope all is well for you.. I know how it goes in waiting for pictures with the babies, they do get tired of it.

H Webb

AWWW I love those pictures and you all look great and happy family!!! Ellie sure grew alot since I last saw her !!! Such a DOLL!

Im glad that u guys are Ellie's parents!! Teach Ellie sign language so she can talk to her aunt real good!!! and me too (giggling)

Sarah

Fun shots--I like the barn backdrop and Ellie looks fab with the beads and feathers! Her expression is more like "Hmmm...What is that lady doing??"

Andrea

Way cute! Pictures with babies is never easy!

Have you tried Portrait Innovations?