Friday, March 21, 2008

Our girl

Ellie and Auntie Briana. Ellie loves to be held this way. She likes to look around, AND she likes the pressure on her belly.
Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks and give her squeezes, loves, and kisses?!

Mike is bouncing Ellie on an exercize ball. Works like a charm. She has been so gassy/fussy lately. I decided to stop eating chocolate - right when Easter is here and they have my FAVORITE Reeses eggs. So good, and so sad. I also started keeping track on paper when she eats, sleeps etc. I want my girl to be happy!
She is so much fun to play with and makes the funniest faces all the time!


6 comments:

Lewis Family

That's great that Mike is bouncing her and 'exercising' all at the same time! Got to love it when you have to change your diet for your little one, huh? I tried cutting out all kinds of things with Madisyn, but none of it worked. Turns out she's just a puker anyway. :-) I hope chocolate works for you, though. It did for Jess.

Lindsey Jaye Parry

Let me know if changing your diet does anything. The baby whisper book says changing your diet doesn't do anything, but everyone else thinks it does. I would hate for you to miss out on Reeses eggs for no reason. Also logging when she eats, sounds like something from babywise. What a good well informed mommy you are. Ellie has the weirdest face expressions. She will think they are hilarious when she is older looking back. Hey I just had an idea, you could scrapbook "The many faces of Ellie" and give the different pictures emotions it would be really funny, and cute. YOU CAN DO IT!

Andrea

Very cute pics! Love those funny faces!

I got my cloth diapers at Target - the prefolded kind. I had to look closely, but they were there.

Andrea
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi Lyn

Oh she is SOOO cute!!

cori

she is so cute, and i love her face on the last one. so fun. you are SUCH a good mommy!