Friday, March 14, 2008

Things we love about this girl

Ellie is a helper! Here she's helping me decide where I should plant the pink geranium. She is deep in thought. We have been playing outside a lot more lately. The weather has been nice for weeks, but the wind was always too strong to stay out for very long. Ellie has helped me plant some new flowers, weed, water the plants, and clean up in our little yard.
She wants us to be clean! She has filled her pants to overflowing and spilled up her back twice in the past 2 weeks while laying on our bed. She is just making sure that we are changing the sheets like we should.
She sure keeps us on our toes. When we change her diaper, she makes little squeaking noises and acts like she might be pushing. Just to let us know at any time she could surprise us!
Ellie is excited for the Easter Bunny to come. Thanks Aunt Chris and Uncle Rod for this cute robe. She has been so much better at bath time and actually smiled during her bath! She is so much fun to play with and is so close to giggling. We can't wait!

6 comments:

Anonymous

Hey!
She sure has grown alot and getting so cute for me to take her soon ( juz kidding!! )

She is so darling and Im glad she is in our family.

Enjoy while you can as they do grow so quick in everyone's eyes!!

Love Ya all

Aunt Holly

Sarah

SOO cute! Man, she is changing fast! I love the pic of her with the white background. How did you do that? I'm saving all these to my computer too.

Lewis Family

What a cute girl! The robe is just precious on her too! Happy Easter!

Lindsey Jaye Parry

Adorable pictures Marian. Is she sitting up by her self in that last picture? What a big girl!

M&M Kanet

Linds, No, I'm hloding her up still. She is getting better at sitting up, but she still has a ways to go with that. She does roll onto her side. Sarah, that picture was taken outside and the flash didn't go on because it was so bright, but her face was so dark. So I brightened it and it just white washed the sky. I like how it turned out too.

the Getschers

She is too cute! I love all her facial expressions!