Well I didn't think I was going to try and catch up to the missed months. But it seems like so much happens all the time.
Here's Reagan with her 2 cousins Kennedy and Kaden while we were in Phoenix. Kaden makes it look like it was freezing there! Quite the contrary, it was about 117 degrees when this photo was taken.
We went to Phoenix to see Taylor get baptized! It was so nice to be with our family and ALL the cousins!! They all get along so nice together. I'm pretty sure I say this every time I post something with cousins in it, but we really do need to live closer!! Family is so fun and important, and we want them near. Out of the 15 cousins they have, NO cousins live in town.
It's just wrong, people.
So I figure the more times I post this, the more likely someone will move here?
Look, they're having so much fun!
Brennen, Kennedy, and Ellie. I love how Ellie has her hand on K. She just loves her!
Ellie talks about her cousins all the time.
Reagan has been pulling the bumper back in her bed and nestling in the corner with all the important napping items included. Then when she wakes up, she hands us each item as she names them, and we have to hold all of them AND her. Sometimes I try to leave something behind, but she usually catches me.
Ellie started another preschool group. It's really nice to spend time with just Reagan, or get things done with just one child to tote around. And, most importantly, Ellie LOVES her teacher Mrs. Crystal and her class.
Reagan discovered some ink. Found out it's a good lip color too!
Ellie loves to do "projects" and create something. I left her alone with her finger paints (I was in the kitchen) and she is quick to do what 3 year olds are good at!
Nico, daddy, and Reagan.
Nico is such a good and adorable baby! I think Mike looks pretty good holding Reagan and a baby boy. Yep, I'm thinking that will work out just right :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment