Thursday, November 17, 2011

October

 Ellie, loving on her youngest (but not smallest) cousin, Annalyse.
 Mike took us all to a football game at LVHS, his alma mater (which has been right next door to us for 5 years and we've never been). They call it the "Bone game." It's played against their rival. Then the winner gets the bone... like a big dinosaur bone. I can't remember why...
 Not scared at all to put her hands in the pumpkin this year!
 We dressed up for Halloween with our Zumba class. This is only half of the people that come. I love it! And I am so grateful for our instructors that do it twice a week, for over a year, free of charge! It's a blast.
 Ellie and Mrs. Crystal. Both witches! Ellie told me every other day, starting in September that she wanted to be a witch. So there you have it.
 Trying to keep Reagan entertained so we could listen to conference.
 Reagan always says, "boo!" so naturally she was a ghost. The girls dressed up for 6 different occasions within the week of Halloween. It was a blast! They loved it all. Reagan never fussed about putting the make-up on, and she always wanted to see it in the mirror when I was finished. She was giving herself the funniest looks. Like she wasn't sure who it was.


I knew I wanted to be a skeleton with a little skeleton fetus (oh, by the way, I'm pregnant!! 18 weeks along now). I wish I knew the gender so I could have put a pink bow on the head, or a blue neck tie on the baby, but oh well. I saw the idea when I was pregnant with Reagan but didn't have time to make it. I used iron on vinyl and my silhouette to make it.
Since the family dressed up in all classic Halloween costumes, Mike naturally was going to be Frankenstein. It just fits him, right?

 Reagan says "puppy" perfectly, but it doesn't mean a dog. It means "pumpkin." We drove around each night to look at yards that were decorated and to see all the "puppies." The girls still ask to see the lights. They will LOVE it in a few weeks when all the Christmas lights are up!

 Reagan saying good-bye to daddy as he goes to work. She waves bye for a long time, and does her version of the sign language "I love you" sign.
 We took a little trip to M&M World and the Bellagio fountains. Every time we see the view of The Strip (on our way home) she talks about the "tall water" that we saw there. That is still my favorite part of The Strip.
 We had someone take our photo with the huge pumpkins at the Bellagio, but apparently they didn't get the best angle...
Reagan is a cutie, and is the best cuddler. She still throws a really good tantrum, several times a day. She is talking so much better now and says any word we tell her to.
Favorite phrase: "no! I don't want it!"
Word used most often: "Ellie!" (yelling it)
Cutest word: "daddy" (He'll do something, and her tone is like, "silly daddy")
Most confusing word: "piss." After several weeks we discovered she was saying "push."
Sweetest word: " oo too." She says it after we tell her we love her, she means, "love you too" 


0 comments: