Thursday, November 17, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

I wanted to get our family photos taken before I got pregnant again (aka gaining a lot of weight!), and these were taken at the beginning of August when I was 4 weeks pregnant.
Mike's friend from H.S. did them for us - Sara. Let me know if you'd like her contact information.
We took them around 5PM (read: it was blazing hot), but luckilly we were in the shade and there was a breeze - which is more like a blow dryer in your face, and it would mess up our hair. The girls just wanted to run around. Reagan wouldn't stop sucking her thumb - which she was then getting attention for, so Ellie started sucking her thumb as well (just for attention). It took a few hours, and by the end, I was simply exhausted!! But I really like how they turned out, so enjoy!















See the hair blowing in our faces...






 More hair... but still adorable.


3 comments:

Malinovka

Cute, cute!! My favs are the girls from behind holding hands, and you and Mike sitting on the bench. Perfect! Where is your shirt from? It's so cute!

Julie Barnes

So adorable! I love all of them. Girls are so pretty!!

Me

love them love them! especially the one of you guys holding hands and the girls are looking at each other!