Now that our family is growing we wanted to create this blog to share the joys of our family and the exciting events.
wahoo! Congrats little ellie! Walking is the first "step" to independence :)
Oh my goodness! That's great! Although I love the crawling age, I'm definetely ready for Maddie to start walking too. She still has yet to do it!!
Oh my! There's no stopping her now! ;)
That is awesome! The adventures just get better and better. Sydney didn't walk until she was over a year old. Maybe she will "walk the ridge pole".
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wahoo! Congrats little ellie! Walking is the first "step" to independence :)
Oh my goodness! That's great! Although I love the crawling age, I'm definetely ready for Maddie to start walking too. She still has yet to do it!!
Oh my! There's no stopping her now! ;)
That is awesome! The adventures just get better and better. Sydney didn't walk until she was over a year old. Maybe she will "walk the ridge pole".
Post a Comment