Ellie started pulling up on things a couple weeks ago. Our house is baby proofed pretty well, but all the furniture and walls aren't. Every 5 minutes she would fall and be crying and red marks would show up where she fell. It was horrible! I felt like I couldn't leave the room fearing she would hit the corners of furniture or the wall. She is now SO MUCH BETTER at cruising around and rarely falls now.


This picture is so perfect for Ellie. She's a little bit crazy...


Ellie is getting her upper canine teeth in before her two front teeth. So, you know what that means. If the other teeth haven't grown in before Halloween she will be my little vampire! (By the way I have finished the Twilight series and loved the way it ended.)
We have been so busy with projects around the house. Details to come...
4 comments:
ELLIE is so CUTE!! she is also growing!!
I love all the pixs of her!!!
You are the best parents for her!!
Luv YA
I love her "crazy" picture. She is so cute and it has to be fun watching her grow, change, and develop her own personality. Thanks for all the updates so we can get glimpse of the cuteness you get to experience everyday!
Is that red beat board in Ellie's room? I want to see the whole thing.
She's getting so big! LOVE the black and white pic of her, so sweet!
Post a Comment