Sunday, August 31, 2008

What about Bob?

My family didn't believe that Ellie was crawling because it wasn't on the blog... and since they are the reason that I blog (sorry for those of you who wish I would blog about something other than Ellie - it's the Ellie updates that my family wants), here's the proof! She also does "the worm" move when she want to get around quickly and when she's not on the carpet.

She really does say, "Bob" all the time. Maybe that's the nickname she gave daddy. Sorry Mike... I mean Bob.

9 comments:

Lewis Family

What a big girl! Doesn't it just open up a whole new world for them?!

H Webb

My Word already crawling !! Shes getting big !!!! My goodness i juz saw her few weeks ago ! Im glad I did

Sarah

Now here's the proof I needed! So really, who is Bob?

Alyssa

Yay Ellie! Wow, so cute/fun.

Anonymous

marian you crack me up! yes Ellie dearest is the cutest little thing!! I love seeing her and how much she has changed in just a week! sweet little family! i LOVE em!

miss H Wiest

WOW what a big girl! Ellie I love you SO MUCH! That so fun that she says BOB too, we have tons of video of Brennen saying Bob all day. We joked that he was my boyfriend ;) miss you

Jessie

Jensen wants to know who Bob is! He thought that you only had eyes for him. Ellie you are growing too quick and you are too cute! Come play soon. :)

Megan Gery

she looks like such a fun little girl!

DaNette

Just look at those adorably chunky arms! I love it...are you sure she's not the michelin man's baby? Also I love how she goes for the flip flop at the end of the clip instead of the toy-why do we even buy toys??
She's a cutie, and I for one love the Ellie updates, keep them coming.