Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ellie's portraits

Ellie wore this cute white dress for her pictures today. It has the cutest lace leggings to go with it. Unfortunately, Ellie's schedule was messed up when she woke up 2 hours earlier this morning than usual, so she was ready for her nap right at the time our appointment was. I thought it might still be okay, but she didn't smile in any of the shots - little stinker.

P.S. Do you think the flower is too big for her headband? :) Not sure if Ellie likes it... we were at Jo-Ann's and I thought I'd test it out.

6 comments:

Lewis Family

Love the flower, but I agree, it looks like it might tip her over. :-) She is so cute though! Hope her pictures still turned out good!!

Julie Barnes

She is SO SO SO CUTE!!!!! I like the flower, but hard to tell if it is too big :) You are too cute!

Alyssa

If the professional pictures don't end up turning out at least this one you took of her did! She looks so CUTE!!

Connie and Gary

Do not Carmen Mirandize our granddaughter! Toooo muuuccchhhh

Andrea

That flower is almost as big as her head! :)

the Getschers

She is too cute! And I love the flower!