
Playing with daddy's X-Box controller. This was a proud dad moment.

She loves to stand at the book case and hit the books, dance, sing, and pull the books from the shelves. She is close to clapping her hands which is a big step considering that her arms automatically go so tight and fists clamped shut whenever I would try anything.

She gets so excited when dad comes home, or even when he comes in the room. She likes crawling with him too.

Feeding herself cottage cheese. She does the sign "all done" or "finished" (at least I think so) and today it sounded like she said "all done." She also said, "Mike" perfectly clear and, "OK dad". Completely random I know, but still so cute!
She loves to play with the recliner and has found out that this part is removable and does it several times a day. She also can't stand to have dish towels hanging on the oven and rips them off immediately.
10 comments:
I love seeing those little teeth.
Did you re-arrange your living room? Fun. Can I come over and check it out?
ps--Is Mike already training her to be a gamer?
we didn't rearrange, that other rug is there so saw dust wouldn't get all over it from one of our projects. Good eye Sarah! You are still welcome to come check it out ANYTIME!
Yum Cottage Cheese! How adorable can you get Ellie?
She is getting so big! I love the picture with the cottage cheese all over her! :)
Ellie is so darling. i'm so sad that we haven't gotten together to meet each others kids yet. I love all of her pictures. I feel like I know her, through your blog. She's such a sweet, adventurous little thing!!!
she just gets cuter all the time. i'm disappointed that we haven't been able to see her in person yet. :(
Oh Boy!
Ellie is an adventure and keeping your toes itching on what she is going to get into next!!! She is so darling and Im glad she is doing so well!!! She is such an happiness to our growing family !!
Did she actually get cottage cheese in her mouth or was she trying a new skin treatment?
Super cute - as always!
Way cute girl, Marian. I can't believe she is big enough to have teeth already!! (We are still waiting for Maddie's first one) It sounds like she is so fun to have around the house!!
Hey You don't know me, I know mike from High School. I hope it's okay i check out your blog. Your baby girl is so adorable. Very cute!! i have a blog also. it's aboutustwo.blogspot.com if your interested.
Post a Comment