Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ellie is learning quick!

Apparently I put the baby food too close to Ellie on the table and when I reached down to pick up something she threw, she snatched the open peaches. She's already plotting against me.


Ellie has learned to sit up from the laying down and crawling position AND she is pulling herself up on things. We went in to get her from her crib and we were surprised to see her cute little head over the railing! We lowered her mattress and now she loves to sit and play with the strings on the bumper. 25 minutes after I put her in her crib to take a nap, this is what I found.

We went to the Dr. yesterday and she weighs 19.5lbs and is 27 in. and is off the charts for cuteness.

3 comments:

Lewis Family

What a cute little chub! I love the fun stories of them getting the better of us. :-) It's so fun!

Sarah

Oh no she Did-nt! Not my sweet Ellie!

Anonymous

El -Linda, you are so cute and messy and inquisitive and smart and strong! I miss you :-)
gma w