Friday, August 1, 2008

Bath time!

We were giving her a bath at my mom's...she must have been thirsty. I thought this was hilarious. Also, this is the last time I have seen her suck on her fingers. Sometimes she tries it, but doesn't get even one suck in due to the 2 teeth in the way. This is hard because she used to put herself to sleep and soothe herself... now she doesn't do either. But it's also good because now I don't have to worry about breaking her of that habit.

6 comments:

H Webb
This comment has been removed by the author.
H Webb

Ellie is so adorable and im glad u been taking alot of pictures of her hand in her mouth that u can show it to her and tell her the secret sign language of what it was saying as her first word!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you agree ( this is for Mike's sister who lives in Reno ) ?? Its Ellie's first word?!

Anonymous

I LOVE HER!! oH my goodness! Ellie I hope that was clean water... silly goose. I love your 6 rolls on your arm too ;)

Karen

Oh my goodness... you've come to Cali and are already home! I'm sorry we missed you. But someday... right?

Ellie is a cutie. I can tell you are just loving motherhood!

Michelle

She is so enthusiastic about getting that water in her mouth! What a doll!

Sarah

Is there something extra special about Mom's water? Some sort of secret well water ingredient? I hope not :) SOOO CUTE! Miss holding the chunk o love.