Ellie is such a cute stinker. She has been cooing and talking to us so much more lately, but once we get the camera out she is silent. We have to trick her and hide the camera if we want something. Obviously the camera isn't hidden here, but she still is a cutie!
I Do Now
4 days ago
5 comments:
ohhhh I love her! She IS so pretty and so big! Im booking a flight for you to come visit me right NOW!! come so I can bite those cute cheeks. Love u
lol! Sadie does that EXACT same thing! It's like she's sick of pictures so refuses to perform! Ellie looks like she's growing like a weed! Good to see you're doing well!
I agree, she is a cute little stinker!
Hey...It's Jillian (Miranda's friend) It has been so long since I have seen or talked to you! Congrats on getting married and having a baby!! I am so excited for you. Ellie is SO cute! I will have to add your blog link to my blog. You can find mine on Miranda's blog1! Take care. Now we can kinda keep in touch!!
you are the cutest mom. i loved loved this. she for sure knows who her mommy is! i love when she got so excited for you. what a sweetie!
Post a Comment