She just started sucking on her fingers every minute of the day. It has been nice because she has started putting herself to sleep and calming herself down like this. It's pretty funny to see all the different ways she can stuff them into her mouth. She often uses the other hand to hold the hand being sucked in place. The 2 middle fingers have always been a favorite as you can see below from day 1.
3 comments:
I want that picture of Ellie with middle fingers in her mouth becuz its a sign language as I love you !!! Pls mail me a copy of it ... She is getting cute all the time I love her!!!!! Im glad she is a member of our family
Aunt Holly
I love all the ways she stuffs her fingers into her mouth. The pictures made me laugh! Watch out, she'll probably find her thumb soon (that's how Madisyn was too-fingers for quite a while, then she found her thumb), and she might become a thumb sucker! She really is adorable!!
How cute! That's pretty cool that she likes to suck on her middle fingers and tell her parents that she loves them at the same time! :)
Post a Comment