Monday, January 21, 2008

Ellie's 2 week pictures





She's such a big girl! We can't beieve it has already been 2 1/2 weeks. She has changed so much already. Click on the link to see all her pictures. http://www.smilesbywire.com/ To sign in type: Marian Kanet and the access code is: LTPP0685105113JCP

5 comments:

tiny

What a cutie! Time goes by fast so relish every moment! Oh and by the way, GOTCHA!

Sarah and Doug

What a cute baby girl Marian! I hope you are happy and well!

Love, Sarah Crutcher Mayo

Sarah

SOOO sweet. I love the pink tulle pics. I want to order one of each! She looks like a little angel. Also, lovin the new template. Where did you find that one? I need to update mine.

Anonymous

Marian!

Thanks for the link to your blog, and congrats on the new baby. She is so cute! It looks like everything is going great for you and your family. I've added your link on my blog...hope you don't mind. :)

- Kristen (Price) Hobson

Anonymous

She has grown so much and she is so cute
I love the pixs!!!!

Aunt Holly