She's beautiful! I can't believe she's here! The past 9 months have definitely flown by, at least for us!=) Ours will be here soon too! We'll have to get together so they can be friends!=) Congratulations!
I really do hate you guys for doing everything before me. Good luck with the kid, and any good tips you will have for me, but might not remember in four months, just write them down. There has got to be an upside to living in Marian's shadow. ps. love the one of her screaming. I can already tell she has Michael's patience and Marian's communication skills.
Sweet baby and sweet mommy! Can't wait to see her the next time we fly into Vegas. Sorry my Mom and Dad could come to visit. We didn't want to expose you to RSV.
Congratulations Marian! You're going to be such a great Mom...what a sweet little girl! I hope we can meet her...let us know when you come to Caliornia again!
11 comments:
That is WONDERFUL! Congrats and tell Marian we hope she's doing well!
Nic & Ben
Congratulations!
You all look great! Ellie is very cute.
Our advice is to be sure to sleep when baby sleeps!
Enjoy.
Happy New Year.
Love from Boise.
Sonja, Keith and Alexander
Congrats Mike & Marian!
She is so precious :) Enjoy this new & wonderful adventure you just began together- as 3!
God bless you!
Jen Cochrane ><>
She's beautiful! I can't believe she's here! The past 9 months have definitely flown by, at least for us!=) Ours will be here soon too! We'll have to get together so they can be friends!=) Congratulations!
Congrats new parents! She's so cute!! I love those sweet newborn pictures!
I really do hate you guys for doing everything before me. Good luck with the kid, and any good tips you will have for me, but might not remember in four months, just write them down. There has got to be an upside to living in Marian's shadow.
ps. love the one of her screaming. I can already tell she has Michael's patience and Marian's communication skills.
Wow she is lovely girl!! Congrats!!! Cant wait to see her Enjoy ur moments with her while you can. Time does fly fast.
Congrats...Cute Family!!
Sweet baby and sweet mommy! Can't wait to see her the next time we fly into Vegas. Sorry my Mom and Dad could come to visit. We didn't want to expose you to RSV.
Congratulations Marian! You're going to be such a great Mom...what a sweet little girl! I hope we can meet her...let us know when you come to Caliornia again!
Karen
She is SOO cute!! Aww, I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment