Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our beautiful little girl!

Ellie Mabel Kanet
born at 4:15 am on January 2, 2008
7 pounds 12 ounces
19 1/2 inches long


Three minutes old.


Dad and Ellie


Wide awake with beautiful eyes.


Our wonderful little family.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing-you have a beautiful family and are amazing people. It takes me back to when my baby girl was born 19+ years ago. One word of advice--cherish every minute, they grow way too fast.Congratulations!!

Michelle

Congrats! She looks so sweet and beautiful!

Anonymous

She is beautiful...congratulations!

Anonymous

Ellie Mabel-
Welcome to the world! You are beautiful and so lucky to have such great parents! I am so excited to have my first niece on the Webb side!! I want to come hold you so bad.

miss H Wiest

I love you guys and am SO excited that you have a sweet little girl to love, hold, teach, spoil, and cuddle. You both will be such great parents. I love little Ellie Mabel, give her kisses for me!!

Malinovka

Congratulations, Marian!!! What a precious baby girl! It is so exciting to see you become a mommy. :) Good luck in the next few months. You are going to be so great!
Love,
Robyn

tiny

Congratulations! What a cute family! Can't wait to meet Ellie.