Now that our family is growing we wanted to create this blog to share the joys of our family and the exciting events.
We said " AHHHHH..." on every picture! Adorable little babe. YAY for new pictures, we already want MORE.
Yeah! I'm so glad for the new pictures-we've been waiting for more. She's getting cuter and cuter-how adorable! Don't worry, Madisyn screamed like a pig getting gutted when she first had baths. Now she loves them. Enjoy your little one-she's cute!
MarianShe has grown and changed she is so cute!!! Love all those pixs It all looks great I love it and am happy for you guys to be her parents!! Aunt Holly
Fun, Fun, Fun--what a sweet little girl to share your time with. Hope all is well--Coby and DaNette Bushman
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We said " AHHHHH..." on every picture! Adorable little babe. YAY for new pictures, we already want MORE.
Yeah! I'm so glad for the new pictures-we've been waiting for more. She's getting cuter and cuter-how adorable! Don't worry, Madisyn screamed like a pig getting gutted when she first had baths. Now she loves them. Enjoy your little one-she's cute!
Marian
She has grown and changed she is so cute!!! Love all those pixs It all looks great I love it and am happy for you guys to be her parents!!
Aunt Holly
Fun, Fun, Fun--what a sweet little girl to share your time with. Hope all is well
--Coby and DaNette Bushman
Post a Comment