My wonderful mother said that she wanted to make our baby the quilt and bedding! I am so happy about that because #1 that is just such a sweet idea, and Ellie will have something special from her grandma, and #2 I just can't find much in the colors and style that we want that is reasonably priced. One of my friends just so happens to be a quilter and gave me a lot of cute ideas. Here are some things that we found. The picture on the left is the quilt pattern that I liked. The picture on the right is a collage of the different fabrics that I liked, just so I could see them together (in no particular order). I'm so excited!
I Do Now
4 days ago


2 comments:
Those are adorable!!! Your nursery is going to be so cute, I can tell! Ellie will love it!
I love the pinks and greens! So cute together, whatever you decide on will be precious!
Post a Comment