
As Ellie is growing and I can feel her moving around more, I can't help but wonder what she actually looks like. Here are two unbelievably cute kids, what will the combination of the two look like?
Now that our family is growing we wanted to create this blog to share the joys of our family and the exciting events.

4 comments:
MIKE and Dillon are twins!! Wow, I can't believe it-- are you sure you got the right pic of Mike? Your sweet baby girl will be beautiful, don't you worry. She will have beautiful eyes, brown curly hair, tall, sporty, funny, smart, a fun giggle, chubber cheeks, and maybe covered in chocolate...? Ellie we be so FUN!
I can't wait to see her! She better get your curly hair. Give her a rub for me :)
With parents with baby pics as cute as that how could your baby not be adorable??? Besides you can already tell she's cute in the ultrasound pics! =)
........ you stinker!! you are on mine now
Post a Comment