Sunday, September 23, 2007

Middle name?



Here I am. 25 weeks prego. Ellie and I have grown a lot these past few weeks. She's been moving around a lot and we can even see movements from the outside. It's been pretty fun.
Any suggestions on a middle name? Ellie Kanet is what we have so far. I liked the name Grace for a middle name, but Mike isn't too keen on it. I also like the name Eve, but Ellie Eve doesn't really flow (and then her initials would be "eek!") so that doesn't work. It also can't be a name ending with a long E sound, like Ellie Connie (sorry mom). So, following those guidelines, what do you guys have for me?

10 comments:

Sarah

Ellie Jayne, that way you could get both Grandpas in there (Eldon & Jay) and I think it sounds cute. We played around with the idea of Kennedy being Kennedy Jayne. Hmm, maybe it's because I'm reading Jane Eyre right now in my Book Club. Either way--adorable. Ellie Sarah is my #2 vote, of course!

Anonymous

i think ellie kanet. i like not having a middle name-it's unique.

Anonymous

One of my best friend's daughter is named Ellie Anne-so cute. Maybe a good one?

Sarah and Doug

Ellie is such a cute name!

What about...

Ellie Christine Kanet?
Ellie Marie Kanet?
Ellie Katherine Kanet?

the Getschers

How about Ellie Shmeah Kanet?! :)

Anonymous

Ellie Anne Kanet

Anonymous

I think Ellie Claire is so adorable!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.