Saturday, May 28, 2011

May Days

I LOVE it when my baby is happy. She really is such a sweet girl. I wish she was happier more often. I really hope this grumpy phase ends soon!! She was clapping for herself when she got her dress up shoe on my big toe.
This three year old girl adores her daddy. And daddy always says how much he loves being a daddy.
This girl will try on any shoe she sees laying around. It's great fun to see her try to walk around in daddy's size 13 shoes.
R and E on the fire truck
We took a field trip to the fire station with Ellie's preschool friends. It was fun for everyone!
I think Ellie's passion is to be a good helper. She is our little shadow literally everywhere we go. She has always been that way too. She likes to be where the action is. Here she is handing daddy tools as he fixes some laptops.
Before it got too hot we would go on an evening family bike ride at least once a week. It was such a blast! The girls ride really well, and for long stretches at a time too! We definitely got our work out!

The newest addition to her people drawing is a belly button. I think it's cute that she only does a semi-circle for the head.

0 comments: