Monday, February 21, 2011

interview



I interviewed Ellie last week and wrote down her exact answers - even the way she pronounced things. I kept writing until she stopped talking. She is pretty cute and very entertaining. She is 3 years and 1 month old at the time of this interview.


What is your name? Ellie (as you patted your chest)


How old are you? Thee


What is your favorite color? Don't know. Maybe yellow. Yellow is my favorite. But not yellow. Purple. Purple is my favorite color. (She is ALWAYS changing her mind immediately after she says something).


Who is your best friend? Tayla and Kendadee (Taylor and Kennedy - her cousins. Come visit us!)


Favorite animal? Lion. We just pretended at ballet! (They listen to the song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" and crawl around and growl like lions, then pretend to sleep like a lion. She loved it!)


What do you want to be when you grow up? You. I want to be mommy.


What is your favorite movie? Tarzan


What is your favorite book? Animals. From the library, that I was just going to read yesterday. What is your favorite book mom? (Everything that has happened before is "yesterday." Like, how we went to Disneyland "yesterday". And I love that she started interviewing me too!)


What makes you happy? YOU!


What makes you sad? When you got mad at me. When we were downstairs and it was nighttime and I had to go to timeout.


What is your favorite food? Hot dogs. (She likes them frozen or cold - ew!)


What is your favorite song to sing? Don't know! Maybe, I like Teapot.


What games do you like to play? Dinosaurs. Pee pee. Toys. But not pee pee toys. But I like Pee pee toys. I love pee pee toys. I had two burps! Xcuse me, xcuse me. So what's your favorite sport mom? (All I can say is she is a little bit crazy. Just to make it clear, we don't have pee pee toys. She just likes to say pee pee and poop sometimes.)

4 comments:

Michelle

Ba ha ha ha! I did that w/ Emmy a couple of months ago but haven't posted it yet . . . I should do that soon . . .

Teah

That was so fun to read and I could just hear her voice as I read it. Maybe I'll have to steal your idea for my boys.

Julie Barnes

way too cute!!

House of Hudson

so cute! I laughed out loud while reading this post! i can't wait to do this when Hudson is old enough :)