Every night I like to sing Ellie a couple songs before she goes to bed. Some that she usually asks for are "temple" (I love to see the temple) and "birdie" (In the Leafy Tree Tops) both from the Children's Primary Song Book. Lately though, she's been asking for "walk, walk." I have been singing this song lately around the house - don't ask why. It is from Sesame Street (click here if you want to hear it), and I only know the chorus. It's not a song that you would ever think to put a child to bed, but she loves it.
Ellie and her cousin looking at books. Their favorite thing to do!
3 comments:
They are too cute. I know what song you are talking about and I just know it is going to be stuck in my head all day. Thanks a lot. :)
lol! I remember that one from Sesame street! That is too funny! I'm just picturing you walking around your house singing and dancing lol! =) It's ok I think all moms do it, whatever will entertain the kids right?
two scholars learning from a young age! One of those pigs had a beauty spot on her face. I like the part when they walk with confidence, I identify with that as this little piggy goes to the market.
Grandma walkin piggy
Post a Comment