

These were taken a couple months ago, but I am just now getting them scanned in. She loves to look at these pictures of herself and gets so excited.
Now that our family is growing we wanted to create this blog to share the joys of our family and the exciting events.


8 comments:
She's such a pretty girl! Love the pictures.
She looks so sweet and innocent. Makes me not believe all the "spirited" things you say about her.
wow. she looks so much like Mike in the second pic! cute girl!
Awwww....how cute is she! I can't believe how big she is getting. I love watching the videos you post, they make me laugh! I can't wait till I get to have those videos! :)
What a little doll she is! She looks like a little angel in the first picture!
SO cute! I love the first one!
wow, she is beautiful! It's so fun to see your family grow.
Post a Comment