Ellie throws all the food off her tray while she's saying. "no, no, no". Then she looks at the food on the ground and says, "no, no" and "uh-oh." (Any tips on how to stop this fun ritual? I've tried lots of things; taking the food away, putting her in a "food time out," feeding her myself - none have worked)
She RUNS everywhere and loves to be chased.
At every little noise around the house Ellie says, "Daddy?" and goes around looking for him. She LOVES her daddy.
She loves to put towels around her neck like this, and also loves to put on necklaces.
Ellie loves to look at her pictures and videos on the computer and on the blog AND all the other babies and kids on your blogs!
She has started hiding things behind her back then says, "is it?" (Like "Where is it", she just can't say "where")
4 comments:
What a beautiful grown-up girl she is now. As for the food on the floor, I have no idea. Good luck with the teething thing.
look at those beautiful eyebrows!! She is so cute!
she's such a cutie! she has the best facial expressions.
What a cute girl she is! I love the things they figure out (her "is it?" and blowing rasberries). So fun!! That's really cute how she goes looking for her Daddy all the time. Maddie did the whole throwing the food on the ground thing too. Isn't it so annoying?! I started making her get up and pick up every single thing she threw and put it back on her tray herself. Then I'd put her back in her seat again. If she threw it again, then I'd make her pick it up again and put it back up, and this time she'd be done. That way she learned that sure, she could throw it on the ground, but then she had to pick it up herself. I don't know if that's what finally made the difference or if she just grew out of it, but she's finally out of that stage (thank heavens!!). Course now she's in to spitting her food out-fun. Don't know what I'll do about that one. Good luck!
Post a Comment