Sunday, February 15, 2009

day of love

Here is a little photo slideshow I made for Mike. This is our new favorite song.



It is various photos of us from the past 4 years. I have noticed that there are only a handful of photos from this past year. Ellie is a camera hog!

So we decided to take this picture.


10 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry

A few things:

1. I love that song too, I bought it a few days back and put the lyrics in John's valentine.

B. I took some of those pictures.

Lastly, I could totally "hear" the last picture.

P.S. I know you made that for Mike, but it made me miss you.

Julie Barnes

You two are SO cute! I love your hair!!! It has already been 4 years? Wow, where did the time go?

Malinovka

What a cute gift, Mar! I loved seeing all those photos of you together. You look SO in love, and I''m very happy for you! Wow--4 years already!

Amber and David

That's our new favorite song too! lol! Very cute! You two are adorable together! You guys are really good at taking pictures of yourselves! When David and I try to do that they never turn out very well...

Sarah

4 years has been good to you guys! It's fun to see your hair change over the years...I forgot how long it once was.

Too cute. You always give the most thoughtful gifts. What program did you use to make the slideshow?

M&M Kanet

Mike has really long arms, so the pictures we take ourselves usually aren't too bad! I used my favorite program - Windows movie maker (very easy to use). I miss you too Lindsey. Mike is the loud smoocher - not me :)

Anonymous

yes-the last pic is my favorite!! hahaha...a little awkward? yeah.

Anonymous

yes-the last pic is my favorite!! hahaha...a little awkward? yeah.

miss H Wiest

sister that is WAY cute! Happy Valentines Day guys-- we LOVE and miss you terribly! Give Ellie kisses from us for that sweet valentines card. Brennen needs to type you something: bnmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kjjhhgffdddddddddddddddddddddddddssssssssaqwerttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiopp[[[[[[[[[ = love "Nennen"

Anonymous

I loved viewing your blog today, as I was missing you all! It is very sweet to keep the love alive...you and Mike are good at that :-)
Love always, Mom