Friday, December 19, 2008

Cute Neices and Nephews!

I'm not on the computer with our family photos, so I'm going to cheat a little and refer you to other blogs to see the cuteness!
Check out Ellie and her adorable Kanet cousins here
and see Ellie's newest cousin here! Congrats Hilary and Brian!
I can't believe it has been almost a year since my baby was born. It's scary how quickly time passes.

1 comments:

Miranda Conlin

Marian,

It's almost 2009 and I haven't written you back! I'm so sorry!!! You know how the holidays can be. Thank you for your sweet comment. I hope you guys are having fun in Cali! We actually stayed in Texas for the holidays---when will I ever get to see you again and meet Elli?! We r moving pretty soon so we are trying to save all our money.
Aren't hats fun? I've never made them on a loom, but maybe I should try...is it hard? I've been ripping out stitches and starting over a lot lately!! So frustrating. Anyway, love and miss you. Happy New Years!

Miranda
-Aren't you glad we don't have to go to a Stake dance tonight?