




What era do you think I look best in? I had a some great fun at http://www.yearbookyourself.com/. Go try it out and get a good laugh!!Now that our family is growing we wanted to create this blog to share the joys of our family and the exciting events.





What era do you think I look best in? I had a some great fun at http://www.yearbookyourself.com/. Go try it out and get a good laugh!!
9 comments:
The 4th and 6th wud be u
Looks like you had a blast playing around!
i like the seventies and the eighties best. or is that the nineties? either way, you're just gorgeous dahling!
Either bring back the flip or the big bangs...you could rock it!
You are timeless, Marian! The fro has to be my favorite though. I know you have bellbottoms and platforms in your closet.
You look great with any hair style!! :) Awesome!
Wow, you could fit in any decade!! I went and yearbooked Kevin and myself and it was hilarious.
That's hilarious! I like the fro best.
You rock the fro and the big 80s hair! I'm gonna go try that!
love your fro!
how much aqua net did you use in the last pic??? hahaha.
hilarious.
Post a Comment