Ellie is EVERYWHERE I am. I can't do anything without her being right next to me - which in a sense is so cute and sweet and I love it so much and it's so fun to play with her!! On the other hand, it takes 5 million times longer to get anything done. Here are the chores she likes to help out with.
Vacuuming - She helps me vacuum by holding onto the cord, pulling it out of the outlet, and sucking/biting on it.
Laundry - Unfortunately this picture is not of her putting away the clothes
Dishes - She unloads the clean silverware...onto the floor
Mopping - she follows where the mop goes and uses her pants to dry the floor - or she just slips with every hand and leg movement and cries.
watering the garden - she wants to make sure the water gets sprayed evenly by putting her hand in the way of the water coming out of the hose. She comes out looking like this...
See how happy she is to help! She wants to come help out at your house too!!
Ellie is also working on her scary face for Halloween...
We got out pictures taken today, and in preparation for that I had her try on an ADORABLE dress that grandma Kanet got her. I wanted to see how the headband looked (it's a no) and how she moved in that dress. Do you think she liked it?


Needless to say, she wore a different outfit.
We got out pictures taken today, and in preparation for that I had her try on an ADORABLE dress that grandma Kanet got her. I wanted to see how the headband looked (it's a no) and how she moved in that dress. Do you think she liked it?
9 comments:
Sorry but it doesn't get any better. Dylan still has to follow me everywhere!! These pictures of her are priceless!! You get the best pictures...she is pretty cute too!
Just wait until she wants to help make dinner - Emmy tugs at my leg and says "Hold you!" So fun! :)
Ellie is so cute!!
I like the pix of her getting all the clothes out of the bottom drawers of the dresser!! Its an non stop chore. I usually put toys in that drawer and move up the clothes into another drawer. Its a less chore. Teach Ellie to put toys away in the bottom drawer is an rewarding! Less work for you!
I love the pix of Ellie getting wet, she is such a doll!!
Love ya !!!
Such a big helper! That is the same reason why it takes me ALL day to clean my house. :) Little helping hands soon grow into big helping hands. Enjoy it while it lasts! :)
It looks like she "Loved" the dress!! She is so cute and curious!!! FUN FUN!
She is so cute! All her pictures just make me laugh!! She looks like such a fun baby-I wish we could meet her and have her and Maddie play together. They would have a blast!! Miss you!
Oh I miss that age when they follow you eveywhere! Ellie is SO cute doing it though sister-- you have to nibble on those cute wet cheeks from the hose! I miss (WE) miss you guys and want to come play for Halloween. Does Vegas have good "CAAAANNDY"?? Brennen wants to know...
LOVE the dress! She is too cute! What a "good" helper... I've been there!
those pictures are great. i love the scary face! and what a fun dress; how could she resist playing with it a little? :)
Post a Comment