Ellie's favorite books are the ones with animals. She loves to hear the sounds they make, or rather the sounds I make for them. She loves cats, dogs, and birds when we see them at the park or at grandma's house, I just knew she would love the farm animals too. She would throw herself at the animals, but when she got close to them she would get scared. She liked them better from a distance...
I Do Now
4 days ago
6 comments:
Hey they didn't have pigs there when we went!! They stink anyways...
She is so big! I love animals... :) looks like fun!
Cute, cute, cute! I haven't been blogging in a while so I just caught up. Ellie is a real sweetie... and you've been busy! I love all of your projects! I'm just like you, love to keep busy doing all kinds of things. Oh, and I don't know they era, but the flip is your best do I think. :) Keep up the fun blogging!
That's so fun that she loves animals! And what a happy girl! For some reason she looks so big in one of those pictures. Don't they just grow so fast??
u should sent that pic of u and ellie in thr tractor to dad--he'd love it!
Marian,
The pic of the tractor to Grandpa Jay too he will love it very much!!!!
She is getting so cute everytime and Im sure she loved the animals and she has a farm bug in her since it runs in the veins LOL
Youre a great mom!!! Love ya Tonz
Post a Comment