Now that our family is growing we wanted to create this blog to share the joys of our family and the exciting events.
She has your tushie.
SO cute!! Baby bums are SO adorable! Love the pictures! Where did you guys get them done at?
She is adorable...
I love the pictures. They are so cute-especially the cheeks! Man you've been busy. I wish I could say that I've gotten that much done too!
cute pics. the last one is my favorite. i love the cute little bathtub.
I love the bum pic! We did one like that of Emmy at 7 months, too. Those little cracks are just so chubby and cute! :)
She doesn't have to smile to look gorgeous. I love the butt picture with and all of her rolls of glory; she will too one day.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She has your tushie.
SO cute!! Baby bums are SO adorable! Love the pictures! Where did you guys get them done at?
She is adorable...
I love the pictures. They are so cute-especially the cheeks! Man you've been busy. I wish I could say that I've gotten that much done too!
cute pics. the last one is my favorite. i love the cute little bathtub.
I love the bum pic! We did one like that of Emmy at 7 months, too. Those little cracks are just so chubby and cute! :)
She doesn't have to smile to look gorgeous. I love the butt picture with and all of her rolls of glory; she will too one day.
Post a Comment