Tuesday, July 1, 2008

some things we've been doing...

getting our food storage organized, ordered, and stored creatively. Ellie helped too!

growing 2 teeth! I realize this isn't the best picture, but it's the first we got of her new teeth. This was 1 1/2 weeks ago. You might have to click on it to see it.

She sucks in her bottom lip all the time now - I think it feels good on her aching gums.


Eating rice cereal. She doesn't love it, but I just got her stage 1 baby food today that I hope she'll like better. She will be 6 months old tomorrow!

4 comments:

miss H Wiest

that is the cutest toof! Can YOU feel it? She looks like such a big girl! Ellie I miss you and can't wait to see u all SO SOON at the reunion. Love you.--Good work on the food storage, did u order all of it from the church?

Michelle

I love the little chub rolls on her arm! I'm all about the chubby babies :)

Julie Barnes

AWE! so cute and already 6 months!! you have such a beautiful family!

tiny

Wow, 6 months already, how time flies! Hopefully we will get to meet this girl in a couple of weeks. :) She is so cute!