Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mendocino Coast

We had such a great time at the family reunion. My family is the best. It was a lot cooler than I thought (even though we did look up the weather before we left). I only packed one pair of pants and long sleeves for Ellie and me and no closed toed shoes or socks for Ellie. When I am in 110+ degree weather, it is very hard to think that I am going to actually be cold. Luckily I have some sweet Aunts that went and bought her some warmer clothes, and some prepared sisters that actually packed their kids socks that donated some as well.


Mike's first time playing guitar hero - he was a natural. We also had fun singing karaoke


We shared this cabin with my parents and Briana. Ellie did not want to sleep in her port-a-crib and woke-up about 5 times a night... we gave in and let her sleep with us so we could get some rest.






Ellie LOVED the beach and watching the waves. She is such a happy girl.




Mike and Ellie looking out the windows of the light house.

Freezing our bums off.


We took a little hay ride around the campgrounds.


The Webb family minus Tony's family - we missed you guys!!

5 comments:

Teah

I was wondering when we were going to see some new pictures!! I can't get enough of that girl. She is so cute! Looks like you had fun.

Malinovka

I loved ALL of those photos--you'll never get enough family pictures. Looks like you had a great time, even if you were freezing! :) What a beautiful place.

Lewis Family

That's great that you had a good time at your reunion with your family. Ellie is getting so big!! I love the beach picture!

H Webb

Cute Pixs I love em !!!!!!!!!!! Ellie and Mike look alot like on the side profile!!

Shes so cute.... I hope I get to see her soon

H Webb

Yay!!!

Thanks for coming and I finally got my wish to see Ellie!!! I do wish I could see her more often in person but that is not going to happen.

Someday we will have to make the trek to see you in Las Vegas!!

I love you all!!!