Friday, July 4, 2008

Grandpa Ellie

Mike's grandpa Cahoon passed away recently. He and Mike have so many memories and experiences together as you can see in this slide show. He was a very good man and such a good example. Both Mike and our daughter Ellie are named after him (Mike's middle name is Elden). He was one of Mike's best friends and he will truly be missed.




4 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie

I'm sorry about Mike's Grandpa. That is hard. I'm so glad you have a blog. It's a nice way to keep in touch. Ellie is so cute! Have a great day!

H Webb

Mike
You are lucky to have him as ur Grandpa and cheerish those memories forever and share it with Ellie and many more children you both will plan to have in near future!! My heart goes out to your families for the lost of Grandpa Ellie .

Miranda Conlin

Yea! I can't wait...we leave two weeks from today. It would be great to meet up. Trust me, Ben won't be coming. (Don't even get me started on him!)

Thanks for writing!

Oh, and do sorry to hear about Matt's grandpa. I hope he's doing okay.

Megan Gery

sorry about mike's grandpa. that's hard.

hey, we're blogging now too. check us out at http://geryfamily.blogspot.com