Ellie is such a happy baby! She is doing so many things now and is so much FUN to play with! As you can see, she has so many chubs to squeeze and nibble on. She is quick to smile and is giggling easier now too. She is so much better at car rides around town and rarely cries. She can roll over onto her tummy and back again - yeah! She has eaten rice cereal a couple times and loves it! She thinks that she can feed herself and grabs the spoon. She loves to chew on anything. People ask me all the time if she's teething. I don't know. I don't see any other signs except the chewing. She loves her headbands and new flower clips - THANKS KAREN! WE LOVE THEM! (as you can see - she wears one each day!) AND probably the most wonderful thing EVER, she is sleeping through the night!!! I love it so much. From 10:30-6AM two nights in a row! I hope she keeps this up! She is so easy to put down to sleep too. She gets kinda whiny and starts sucking her fingers. I put her in her bed, give her kisses, tell her I love her, and she rolls onto her side and goes to sleep! Sometimes she whines some more and I just go back in and rub her back and tell her it's ok for a few seconds and that's all she needs! I LOVE IT!
I Do Now
4 days ago


7 comments:
She pose real good she is a definately a baby model!!!
I juz wanna grab her and kiss her!!! but the miles kept us apart ... one of these days I will be able to do it!!!
Love
Aunt Holly
She's perfect!! What a happy smile and such a cutie- I love the headbands!
Okay, I'm in love with this little gal. She is just a doll. I love all of her rolls. Mia had rolls and since she started walking they are falling right off of her, breaks my heart. Yes, cherish the rolls. I just wish they were as cute on me as they are on her...
Also, congrats on the anniversary. That means 3 yrs. ago Jon and I drove to Las Vegas and then to california with no air conditioning. I'll never forget that blessed time. I honestly thought about sitting in the passenger seat with my swimsuit on. AND that also means we have had no air conditioning for 3 more years. Man we need a new car. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!!
I'm so glad you liked the bows... they look perfect on her. She is getting so big and cute. I loved the video of her laughing at her own picture. Adorable!
Ellie is so cute and such a happy baby! I am so jealous that she is sleeping through the night. That's great news! I am so looking forward to that night, now that I am a mommy. Come visit us soon!
Hey Marian, you can borrow the book after my mother-in-law reads it. I guess you're on another waiting list - shorter though.
Don't you just love to hear Ellie laugh? Baby laughs are fab!
Post a Comment