
Ellie and I had so much fun visiting family and friends! So many firsts for Ellie! First time in an airplane, first time meeting Uncle Tony, first time making bread (she was leaning WAY over to see it mix), first time planting a garden, first time riding in the dump truck with grandpa, first time at Oracle with grandma, first time sucking on watermelon (but I don't have a pic of that one). Would have been first time swimming, but it was too windy. We had a great time and wish we lived closer! We love you guys! (If you click on the collage, you can see the pictures better).
2 comments:
its so cute!! Love the pictures!!! it was great seeing Hilary in it and none of Briana and not much of Sarah but great to see the grandkids in one!!!!!
They are growing up so fast!!! I just love seeing the pictures of everyone in the families
Thanks for sharing it
Love Aunt Holly
SISTER!! you and ellie girl are so lucky!! glad to see you have a fab time! all the pics are adorable!
Post a Comment