Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mike made me do it...




Ellie was watching a Baby Einstien video while Mike and I were completing projects. I came to check on her and this is how she was sitting. I have found her like this before, and I quickly fixed her headband. Immediately after I fixed it, she reached her hand up there and pulled it down again. I put it back in place again, and she pulled it down again! Is she already becoming defiant? I looked at her. Her eyes are open, looking through the lace, watching her movie. That's when Mike told me to take the picture. This isn't cruel parenting, or punishment for changing too many diapers. I usually try to take her headbands off while she's sitting here or napping because this happens all too often.




Great Grandma and Grandpa Webb stopped in for a visit. Ellie had fun playing and squealing with them. Thanks for coming!






Ellie's hair is growing just a little bit so I decided to try and do something to it. A mohawk of course.

6 comments:

Michelle

That is so cute!!! She probably liked watching it through the lace . . . we need to meet her!

Anonymous

She absolutely so adoreable!!!!! She must love her head band and felts comfortable having it over her eyes !!!

Aunt Holly

Julie Barnes

oh wow, she is so cute!!! I love the headbands!!! it is a must for babies!

Teah

Thanks again for babysitting Dylan and for dinner. The meatballs were delicious!! You are the best!

DaNette

That is too funny with the headband, what a personality already. And I love this last picture of her skinny arms with all of those rolls...she's the perfect baby.

H Webb

Hey You guys!!

Are You coming to Utah in Aug???

I hope so Ellie is a must be there!!!!!

Aunt Holly