So he wouldn't miss Ellie and me too much, we made him a music video to the Beatles song, "All my Loving." Fun, fun! We're having a great time here (except I am finding out that Ellie has her daddy's allergies and is constantly sneezing, and has a runny nose, and red, watery eyes. Poor thing!). But we are still having fun and are happy!
4 comments:
You are so sweet, Marian! I love your attitude towards life. Please keep it up! I'm hoping it will start to rub off on me. haha
Thats so sweet of Mike!!! Oh dear Ellie has allergies no fun hope it isnt bad like her daddy's. What are the allergies??
Marian you are a wonderful mom and niece. I love you very much!!
Your Aunt Holly
I got a blog...
Happy Mother's Day to you. Your email made me smile. It is great to be a mother!!
Post a Comment