Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!



Mom I just wanted to thank you for being so wonderful! I have a new appreciation for you now that I have a small (very small) taste of what it takes to be a mom. Thank you for all the countless hours you have spent taking care of me and raising me. You are a wonderful example and someone I look up to very much. I love you!

4 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry

I would pay 100 dollars for the Big Judds burger right now. Looks so tasty. Especially with fries and fry sauce.

Anonymous

Hey Marian!!!
Tell your mom I said Happy Bday too

She is a wonderful mom for you all in the webb family

Connie is such a gem to the family and I am happy that she is my sis in law!!!!

Love
Aunt Holly

PS I love the pictures and can see how much you both had changed and grown over the years!!!!

Anonymous

Ah Marian my dear daughter! thank you for the sweet comments and cute pictures! I feel very blessed to have wonderful children who love the Lord and try their best to be good parents themselves. You were born for such a time as this. There will be challenges, but you will be blessed too.
Much love,
Mom (Connie)

Sarah

Taylor was looking at the Big Jud's picture and asked, "Mom, is there a big fuzzy caterpillar on Marian's nose...or is it an ant?

Also, so glad that the big glasses already had their day! Happy B-day MOMMA!