Friday, February 22, 2008

Ellie's Blessing

Ellie cried through the whole blessing, until right afterwards when Grandpa Ellie was holding her.
Our cute lil family.
She has been smiling so much lately, it has been so fun to talk to her and have her smile at us. I took her to the Dr. yesterday because she has been so congested and they said she has a small ear infetion too. My poor girl. She hasn't been extra fussy, but I've been cuddling her more for my own benefit. She is now 10 lbs. 13 oz.
Cousin Taylor and Ellie.
We had SUCH a fun time with all the family that came over the weekend. I wish we could all live closer to each other and see each other more. We started missing you all the minute you left! Come see us again soon!

6 comments:

the Getschers

That dress is too cute! You guys are such a cute family, you're look so cute Marian!

Lewis Family

Aw, she looks so cute in that pretty blessing dress! And what a nice family picture! The smiles are the best, aren't they?!

cori

you are such a cute family!!! you are so cute too! little mommy you.

Sarah and Doug

Congrats Marian! You look so good, I hope I look half as cute as you after I have a baby!!

Michelle

She looks like such a sweetie!

christina

She's adorable! Glad you had such a fun time with your family!