Isn't this hideous? I can't wait for the pregnant part to be over and for my baby to be here. This is what my legs look like everyday. My toes aren't very swollen, but the rest of my legs are. Putting my feet up doesn't seem to help, and that's hard to do while chasing around 17 second graders. Mike layed his finger across my calf for no longer than 4 seconds and that is the dent it caused. When my feet get rubbed is the only time it will go down... don't you just want to get your hands on these babies?
I Do Now
4 days ago
4 comments:
Ouch! Hope it comes soon and it will be over with!! The Nursery is cute but Im kinda confused on what the whole room looks like as two different colors on wall as the nursery room and the pixs are of Mike when he was little on horses.... thats new to me
Its Aunt Holly I just cant wait to see Baby Ellie and hold her .... Love Ya three (soon)
The green room is not our house. I just took the picture from a model home that we went to because I liked the look with the bead board and the shelf above it and I want to copy it in the nursery. I can't wait for Ellie to come either!
Yum, yum! Looks like you have a case of elephantitis! :) Just joshin.
I can't believe those are your feet. Never walk on them again.
Post a Comment