Sunday, December 9, 2007

Spoiled already

Ellie has everything she could ever need for the first year of her life. Thank you to everyone who have spoiled us rotten! I am going to have to change her outfit every couple hours in order to get them all in before she outgrows them!
I went to the Dr. last week and he said she is head down, I'm at a 2, and the lining is thinning. I told him my mom delivered all her girls 2 weeks early and he said I might take after her! She'll be here before we know it! This week Mike has finals, and I have parent teacher conferences. Then I just have 1 more week after that of school. I hope we can make it through the 21st and then she can come whenever she wants(the 21st would be 2 weeks early)! The earlier the better I say :) I'm ready to be done with the swollen feet, back pain, and sore pelvis AND ready to be with my sweet baby girl!





2 comments:

miss H Wiest

ohhh Marian, how fun! Already at a 2 hunh?! If you have Ellie on my bday (2 weeks early) that would be the best birthday present- although it stinks being so close to Christmas ;) You are going to be the sweetest caring momma I know! I love you sister and call me when u have a minute-- I have questions. Good luck to Michael with his LAST finals!!!

Michelle

Don't worry, you probably WILL change her outfit every couple hours due to spit up or poop overflows! Just remember to use Spray 'n Wash!